Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I and the players as surging

Already know consecutive days in a dream and photo meet, only in a dream, can see me again dote on the blue sea, white sea ice, and my passionate partners. My teammates also seems to like me, suffered severe photo syndrome, we often sending text messages to photo, tell eason.

Actually, I know, we all miss our common experience in the passage of a good time, do not put it more than 70 days set up sincere friendship. So, should be in the boat day I wrote an article farewell blog, I was always till now, not because of lazy, but really don't want to say goodbye.

But many had word of thanks. Remember had leadership let me for this expedition and opened blog, my heart and how much it is some reluctantly, on one hand, it is because I am mean - trouble in routine reports and arduous task has been the case, then write blog is undoubtedly give yourself worse; But more important reason, it is derived from inner - I like to put those silly feeling stagnation in the heart, don't want to put them public share with others.

But when I had to do it, I get harvest far beyond my imagination...

Thank doug mat, shenyang polar bears, north on the north side, snow fei chang, small become warped, ah-dong and all the expedition team relatives, my little blog can have today hit, don't know how much you love and support courtesy. Often in the boat received your message, then put these comments packed into photo in online. Can the boundless sea is missing, it is a kind of how extravagant happiness ah, more fortunately, we can and you miss people together to share the happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment