Wednesday, January 19, 2011

gave me the most valuable wealth


 "Night in reading brown, walk barefoot sifang." Remember when I was six, mom hold me in your arms, said to me, "son, mother have no culture, a helpless, but mom know who this lifetime have no culture no, I again poor, mama also want for you to read." At that time, although I don't completely understand mother meant, but mother's words are like the glide QingQuanShui, flow into my heart, influenced my life.

As the saying goes, the poor children early in charge. In order to fund fees, when I started when in elementary school, my mother took me went up into the mountain to dig asarum, fructus schisandrae etc of medicinal herbs, however, my hands are often draws a a incision ", from the mountain back, too tired to lie down and then sleep, and the next day the sun rose only when chaotic from blanket-covered kang up.

Life although is bitter some, but today to think of it, but in his heart he felt very sweet because there was mother in my side, there is a love aura of intangible to around me, make every day I had flavorful and carefree.

Mother the biggest characteristic is good, this is she gave me the most valuable wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment