Wednesday, January 26, 2011

also thanks so many young players

Many thanks to the person, but most want to thank, of course, is my most loved, miss the most team-mates. Thank team leadership of my tolerance and understanding, thank the captain and his men brothers to my concern and care, thank ZhaoJinPing, ChengZhenBo and other old polar my moralisation and say all I know,  about my examination of care and love and care. I am deeply for too much, but there is no thought report. Ferrying, how I hope I'll fix it with the blessing of the hundred years, my beloved photo and his team-mates again the sails...

Early in the morning, saying is receiving're 9 to prevent bear team held demobilize ceremony, this is a big event ah. The research meet the biggest challenge, one is seek ice, 2 it is to prevent bear. In order to guard the ice station security, preventing the bear team players, LunBanDao in ice and snow is a standing for hours, watching others out of work can chat, play the poles, but they must be loyal, dedicated spirit really sensational.

Especially the last time we in ice bears caught when two prevent bear players without further ado, carry a gun in the most behind team walk, covering all withdrawals, to tell you the truth, in this case, can do this isn't easy, because in fact who were not really will counterblows we face the same life threatening. Till now I still remember the word ZhangYongShan said later, he said he was simply do not know if a bear really pounce on it, he should shoot where. I really believe what he says, so they are doing to all deeply grateful.

Decide to scrap it altogether ceremony held last deck, first give each allotted several bullets, let everybody have the gun addiction, since so many days, only the gun didn't hair play, the in the mind, let everybody hits the itch. Prevent bear team from the initial five members, to finally has developed for 14 people, really strengthened team. To meet our autotrophic the bear, polar bears, the three bears, Chinese big polar bears ah

No comments:

Post a Comment