Wednesday, January 26, 2011

cause for the people benefit

Thank clove elementary school teachers and schoolmates, is you continue growing concern and encouragement, let I often fortunate to doing a how valuable and meaningful. Let more children understand the arctic, understand life, to understand our plate-size facing the existential plight, in today's China, undoubtedly have profound significance.

And zhang kai bright teacher when chatting, I know has a history of one hundred years engaged in polar science education clove elementary school has more than 20 years, this almost with China's polar plate-size career age, I for Chinese have such a far-sighted school all happy. Working spirit zhang kai bright teacher all accumulated the massive fresh material, believe that he will put a realistic and lively arctic unfolded in front of the children, let more children for internal polar or environmental .

Thank you my leaders. For a young reporter is concerned, need most is opportunity, encouragement, and trust, and this is my leadership gave me. When my own government decision will SunChengBin wen interview ministy such important tasks to interview me, he must know oneself is to risk, because I'm too young, in news reporting on the road haven't left much solid footprint. Received missions, even I myself do in doubt you can accomplish such important report task, it is his trust and encourage supported me bravely taking the first step, and try to go further.

And interview room vice director li as the first Chinese national arctic expedition of reporter, with the team gives me inspiration and guidance, let I often feel oneself is how lucky. Before I leave, he give me advice and Suggestions, and draw on his personal relationships provide convenience for my interview, After the start, he seems to be in his busy schedule to read all my blog, not give me by the advice and guidance, peremptory become my rear military adviser. In his first arctic expedition during all of the writing through and broadcast later published two books illustrated the arctic ", became my agent all the most important "reference", if I for the expedition reports with varying success, that he must be the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment