Tuesday, January 25, 2011

houses collapsed and all gone

"Eat lunch, my father and I work in the field, and suddenly duchy, then only hear a voice, the earth Chi poof like round, and the whole mountain and the land is shaking, we'll go and ground subsidence, to turn to next. And then, I heard everywhere are the collapse of voice, both sides of the mountain all the middle crowded, and slip and fall, hill immediately on the river in collision. Immediately one smoke rises, the blink between river disappeared, the river didn't, terrain is gone,  the person also whereabouts unknown.

I dragged dad ran like anything, but can not always take instability, along with the shaking, like we swing, the ground fissures as everywhere, one not careful will fall to crack. At this moment, as I cry and with dad said: we will flee for life! To stay calm, confidence, need a flexible brains and earthquake struggle. Then, we're in a beam temporarily stopped feet, I checked the yamagata prefecture, both sides are all ditch has been continuously downwards collapse, I think is along beam climb is the most safe. Then, we will consistently climb, while we climb shouted around them, let them also agreeable beam climb, I was halfway up, already shout more than 20 individuals and I first team. After the big earthquake, is repeatedly aftershock, pieces of slope, the whole sky smoke collapsed. "

13 she continues to remember --

"Today aftershocks continues, we 20 several people in beam on absently had a night. Tianyi weather-bright, I told them, 'folks, leave this, we should have confidence, courage, to their safety attention." then, we move mountain climbing, climbed more than five hours finally reached the top of the hill. Then I see north-county, first look at beichuan middle school. Finished, my son over! Your child his dad must also have no hope for in county, he works in tunnel, has been working in underground, at ordinary times up also with the rope... I feel paralyzed, as with all strength like before running out. Then, and I looked at the beichuan hope primary school, the house still in, my daughter should be ok. So I can't fall ah. Standing on the top, if I accidentally will fall into two feet wide at the foot of the crevasse.

When it rained, also don't know is tears or rain, flow in the mouth things salty zi zi. The rain seems much, my great army have of 70-year-olds has four children, some people shoes are rotten, fold the next few root cane wan on my feet. Hill has been collapsed, and constantly have stone drop down, we should see above have stone down, but also pay attention to the bottom, don't go to crack. All a man took a person, I walk at most front adventure, if I safety passed, they come again.

A mountain slide down the stones from the horizontal stroke is in our midst, and bypass the risks stone was very difficult, as long as there is one person let go, everyone will turn to goes below, I keep give everybody encouragement and tell them we survived is lucky, not to give up, to try every possible means to escape.

The top we walk along big total for eight hours, a group of young and old finally arrived LeiGu town, everybody is very lucky escape to safety, but my heart is still like have knives on the cut. "

No comments:

Post a Comment