Wednesday, January 26, 2011

apple daily to see not spot

Thanks for apple spot bamboo. Maritime communications impeded, I is will words and images first blog respectively to apple spot bamboo, again by he reproduced in my blog, this seemingly simple work, persist in fact is not easy, because my blog's time to fully returned not fixed, in order to let everybody in time to see my blog renewal, bamboo many times mailbox, even on Saturday and Sunday, pretty good also.

He also provides us with the history XueLongChuan first piece of is the only picture news - paralympic torch re-lighting ceremony, let us far away, and finally genuinely feel the Olympic breath.

Thank you my classmate and close friend make gyrations boudoir in her family xiao li. We learned about in XueLongChuan on domestic news, have half is their couple 2 people work overtime to sort out. From their news, we heard that SanLu milk powder, heard the plunge, still heard faye wong abortion... Although mostly not good news, but this after all is a reality, let us these live in paradise in a boat can also kept relatively clear mind.

I had told teammates exclamation, the way I most excuse me who is the couple, they are not a reporter, also has nothing to do with xinhua news agency for no apparent reason, be I LaXiaShui, in turns everyday working arrangement news is for the ship's we not lonely, for their gratitude from being "thank you" can express. They finally in Beijing Olympic Games on the opening day of the knot, heartfelt blessing them happy! I believe, this also is plate-size players common wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment