Wednesday, February 16, 2011

say you now not clap

Zhou guoping: that's no reason to say lust ingredients, man shoot woman is easier to some.

WangXiaoHui: in the early 1990s, when I started shooting body, also have press with me, said hope I clap a request of the album, their male body will immediately give me published. At that time, the photographers take human is not worth a male debate things, explain the society advances, but I didn't time and energy to do it.

Zhou guoping: I'd say not what regret. By comparison, male human body is more suitable for sculpture, expression, NvRenTi is more suitable for painting, exhibit beauty. Of course, photography is both can performance.

WangXiaoHui: as a female photographer, one in western eyes very exotic women and women artists, for many years, people often ask me why don't clap self-time body work, because I like "has the" self-time is famous. There are many friend kindly advised me,  future regret, there will always be people who'll get old. They felt that if I clap self-time human body, will be in art a great breakthrough, and good press published album, I would like to also have art gallery willingness to exhibitions. I hesitated a long still hadn't done it, or even if I beat also never going to deliver, because after all, I am a Chinese woman, my in the mind have many very traditional concepts, although I also is a contemporary artists, and in the western life so many years. As an artist I think clap self-time human body is not an impossible things, but I still can't break out of this thread. This is in my body tradition and modern, Oriental concept and western ideas contradictory an example. So I say, I'm also a "part be liberated woman".

Zhou guoping: I also feel pretty great pity. You don't clap a male human body, I don't feel sorry that you don't self-time human body, I felt pity, which exposed the I am a man, free from the man's eyes. It was a joke, in fact I think sentence you to do so, as a pure artists, and those who shoot pictorial book distinguishes boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment