Friday, February 25, 2011

hobby and beliefs are not the same

"Back" aunt smilingly look at me said.

"Ha ha, I just thought you were to another side, After so back to the" I smiled, said the next in the aunt sat down in a chair.

With two a bit familiar man was greeting, just suddenly remind of they are husband's colleagues.

"Ah, now is such, the chaotic society, schools are not peace" uncle suddenly quietly sighed.

"What is the matter?" My aunt asked quietly in beside.

"Morning star his colleague was said their school several nonnative personnel, door-to-door dozen students things?" my aunt said softly.

"Ha ha, uncle really what heart all love act" I laughed.

"Morning star, you that old headmaster when retire" aunt smilingly ask a husband.

"Quick, in June this year!" The husband hurriedly smiled answered.

"Your principal people good. Again this year is evaluated the outstanding teachers, still put all rebates donations from the church!" My aunt is still a vice smilingly look.

"Ha ha, be? Everyone's , he Christianity, affirmation want do contribution ah..." The husband jolly, say with smile.

I beside sit quietly, in the mind very block.

Later, the husband's colleagues take leave walk, mom and grandma from the room and went out, I just know, mom has always and mother-in-law in the room a Lao ke.

That night, the mother and aunt uncle left husband dinner, although I have tens of thousands a would not, but I also can boethius observed the preparing dinner, I couldn't understand, uncle aunt exactly want what to do.

During dinner, the husband has been very passionate called a "mama, aunt, uncle shall ye eat more", are often give three elderly clip vegetables, the affectionate strength that's really can defy.

I like a terrible horror movies like, a pair of filled with horror and magical eyes a blink not blinked staring husband see, see more eyeballs had almost fell off.

I discovered, originally husband was a acting ace!

I had a sinister foreboding!

Very not easy eaten dinner, uncle they should haven't to go meaning, I with small sister-in-law clean up the mess, uncle they unexpectedly still and husband camp in the sea. I also have no time to listen to what they are saying.

Very not easy, I also can have a rest, and babies have small sister-in-law in the study inside toys.

"Text, you please come out" uncle suddenly call out my name.

"What is the matter?" I hurriedly come out.

Uncle than than before him the chair, want me to sit down. Feels like I'm prisoners,temple and they are all prosecutors edifice.

"Today, I'm here, you two heart actually must also understand that, uncle aunt not to rub your this dinner, I want you to know that you are now marriage appear this kind of thing, the most painful actually or both of you parents. Actually, you are very happy, and the two sides of the old people still alive, who said home have one old, if there is a treasure, you see, your house include the study" uncle look dignified said.

Finally, this to or come, shall come to always can't avoid it off.

"I today first say who to who wrong, people say money didn't two not ring, appear this kind of problem, two things have certainly, ok, you yourself look, on both sides of the old man to you all hold much heart, you will not be able to face the point, the good life, everyone still happy life?" Uncle with open mouth, a sum-up meeting like a set of a suit.

My teeth tightly bites his underlip in, do not phonate.

"The key is that women and children things, right" aunt suddenly ask.

Mother and her beside all haste nod.

"Is that did not know where to woman, insist that the child is the" mother angry morning star.

"Then a woman?, the child?" the aunt slightly frowned and asked again.

"Come!" mother-in-law hurriedly replied.

"Oh? Go back and took the child? The child whether morning star?" Aunt a little surprised.

"Yes, there are times when I ask her, she said no" mother-in-law like suddenly thought of something, hurriedly answered.

"Oh? Not? She has spoken to?" Aunt quickly chasing asked.

"Yes, yes, she has said." The mother-in-law nodded.

"Morning star, is that so?" My aunt is a face of serious staring husband asked.

"Ha ha... I don't know" the husband embarrassing smiled two sound, just slowly said.

"Oh? What you say, you don't know" aunt very surprise of ask.

All the people were amazed at buy mbts to show husband see.

No comments:

Post a Comment