Thursday, February 24, 2011

baby crying hysterically that did a miserable

Finally the sound came, I hear is oneself first sigh a long with trembling atmosphere.
"Morning star, you exactly want how, why are you so hate me,After and as for? You talk like that have after brain? Clearly is you outside TouRen, why now them as I was outside TouRen? You from beginning to end is a complete a stalker." Later I heard herself almost is to use roar out. Who said, either in silence, either in silence death, it is depends, not to outbreaks of broke to death has died in it.

"Call! Do you think you loudly you right now? You yourself doing anything himself very clear." The husband also began to loud roar a way.

"Today you don't make it clear that the days after the za don't go overboard, like this as dead!" I began to feel grasp crazy, near hysterics.

"You want to die is right, that's good, I will kill you slap." The husband say while running towards my side, did he really want to begin?

"Well, then look who die first?" I also crazy, conveniently grabbed chair the husband blunt past.

"Oh?? Oh... this is made of what sprouts ah" mother-in-law started to cry, father-in-law run past tightly around the husband "are you crazy? Have words to say well, you can this don't behave?" This woman also ran to tightly around me "wen, mom, please, don't give him gas ah, he this young kids grumpy ah, you let him once!"

"Wow..." Then we heard the cry, word get.
I'll stand, the husband also stopped struggles.

"Wow..." Baby stood beside TV, cry loudly, very loudly.

"What's wrong? Morning star, wen, your family what things ah" neighbors hear temple voices outside flap valve are concerned asked.

"It's all right, all right, baby fall." The mother-in-law lying to.

"Oh... what things are well discuss it." Neighbors kind advised a sentence, went home right, no sound.

Darling still in cry, mother-in-law past how cheat all can't cheat, but my quiet tears also begin to surge of flowing downwards, I walked over, hug baby, suddenly oneself cannot help loud cry out, while I was crying edge out the door.

That night, I cry in the street runs wild, simply ignored the street traffic and car, several times I seemed to hear a lot of people are in scold me "you his mama is curry ah". Long haven't so loudly, I do not know how long cry, just remember is crying to the eyes are very pain, no tears. I also don't know oneself ran so far, only know later road without the lamps, the occasional highlight was passing car ran 2 outdated way a pedestrian flashing, no.

Two car speeds of 1, from my side a blur, after a few seconds, the department of the car again slowly back.

"Young lady, the sky so late, you how oneself one in this road walk? Let's go home, a man is not safe." From the car out a man's head, because it's dark, I and see the people grow what kind.

I continue to hyperventilate walk,buy mbts to show and my heart is a mess, also too painful, I suppose I don't even fear death of, return afraid what safety unsafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment