Monday, February 28, 2011

next time find art museum of cutting

Ha! Didn't expect that SiTuMingZhe return true graciously, unexpectedly let me every morning to piano art museum. Of course, he must be followed in one side, though I don't know how this is to supervise me, or he is looking for a chance to see LinFeng, anyway for me,Son can I go out to play, of course, is a good thing. But the guqin was difficult to learn! Less than a month of the popup with guqin seems to be difficult to blue and white porcelain, but I've opened head, don't want to stop, besides I am in order to save money, not to spend money luang lovingly gives prize again methods like only this one.


"My hands it hurts! Rest a hand?" I use the pitiful quest looked at the two men, they really is a man?


"Is there seven days is luang birthday, you think you this harp junior-senior in public take shots? You this just really call product comforms." Speak need so unkind!


"Prince bestowed only foundation sent some, more time will play well." LinFeng eyes also very melancholy! He must know that I am not pianistic explorations-including the material.


"LinFeng, have instant way, or, I only sing, someone to accompany! You can for me accompaniment!" This method I how early unexpectedly,The now there are so many singers, onstage to just get the electric guitar pack with this appearance, didn't play several times!


"This..." LinFeng glanced SiTuMingZhe, "I afraid to come to big pop prince is not so good."


"You and care after fame?" I turned SiTuMingZhe watched. But thought that he would laugh so happy.


"It seems that, I married you still really go step for the chess. That's settled! LinFeng you find a few piano art outstanding, after seven days to come together for prince princess accompaniment!" I really think a good way, but how do I feel this comrade use!


Luang birthday good big of ostentation and extravagance! This young lady specially made a set of costume! After the end of those big wedding dress is pink, except red like fell to cosmetics, finally find opportunity heaps made a few pieces because some clothes. This white dress I but added some marriage gauze element! I a hassle the royal tailor just understand,  must do castello than this guy understanding ability.


"Warriors and ginger will be sent to the palace of is what entered!"


"Back to send a pair of twins queen grandchild jade bracelet, this is the best jade grandchild used the most famous of the royal please carve division with more than a month of time before he carved out." This jade bracelet design design is also mine! "As for ginger, she recently learned a tune, want to luang, you know, ginger previously not speak, in order to learn this tune buy mbts to show could she took a lot kung fu, but she said, want to put the first song to the most pain her dowager."

No comments:

Post a Comment