Monday, October 22, 2012

just say I had an affair




Weekend, the weather was fine, I carried the fruit bought on the road UGG Kids Infants Erin Boots, the line to her family in a small courtyard. The mother is in the yard busy What to see me to hastily put down the hands of the living, and to greet over. I smiled and shouted: Mom! The mother smiled and nodded, took the fruits of my hand said: hey! Back to back buy fruit on the buy-back had not even finished which I interrupted my mother's words: Mom! Just busy as What? The mother replied: This is not your aunt home Qiucai put our family a thing! I see the day, and come up with the sun drying. I casually asked: okay my aunt physical? The mother sighed: A few days ago a serious illness, are your cousin gas. Mother said cousin is the third daughter of the aunt home. I was surprised and asked: Oh? How is it? The mother pulled me into the house and said: you do not know it! You the Third Sister divorce heard and scavenging of good. Really sin, good family so scattered. I listened more surprised, surprised, asked: how could? The three cousin home conditions are so good, three tables brother-in-law or a company manager, cousin how can fancy scavenging? The mother said: I do not know, is expecting you. Your aunt said you brought up better, you go to try to bring you three cousin. I etc. not to be impatient, so to say, my mother stood up and said: I'll ask her saying it out the door, the mother later asked me a few words, I hurriedly did not hear what real right. Alley, out of the mother's family came to being on the street. Three cousin home on the family grocery store opened in this street, I hurriedly went to the grocery store door and see three cousin stood motionless in front of the counter, though the look is blankly, but the facial features With not happy. See I do not come in, she said with a smile: Shashi Hou back? Angry color my face directly asked her: my mom because a scavenging divorce? Three cousin leng, this spread Kezhenkuai UGG Over Knee Twisted Cable Outlet. Then he looked at my guilty conscience. I is Chen Sheng ask: what did you want? Scavenging give you brainwashed? Three cousin shook his head and said: No, you listen to me and she paused, pulled me into the room and then said: last winter, your brother-in-law, travel, go to a few months, the family threw me outside. I all day juggle hands are crack hole, I do not have time to take into account the hands of the hole every day as usual busy. The touching story in this article from the past day, I moved the goods outside. Not really sore, he came into the. Silent all helped me to move out of the cargo, and then pick up I left him with a broken cardboard sub away. He then decided to move here not long, there is no source of livelihood, rely on scavenging for a living every day. I see his poor they left him with some broken cardboard sub useless. The next day he came again when, holding a box of hand cream gently on my counter, the word no go. See this box of hand cream I was very moved, remembered and your brother-in-law lives for so many years, he did not bought me miserable straight away tears. Since he came, I intentionally or unintentionally, chatting with him, knowing that he had went to college, have a happy home. But a car accident claimed the life of his wife and son, his one foot into a disability. His life is completely changed, lost doctor spent all the money. Now rely on scavenging for a living. He asked me: you will look down on me, right? I was wildly shook his head, and some dry eyes. I do not know since when, I expect him to come. Chats, and he let him help me to do something I do not move the manual labor. He never refuse to obey all I commanded. This let me in your heart a hallucination, he seems to be my husband, not your brother. Your brother-in-law that the people who had regardless of everything at home, let him do what he always did time. Even if he is bored watching TV, to be not afraid of you joke, since having children, we no married life, your brother-in-law was not interested. This article from the past touching story of the day he came UGG Coats Outlet, I was just a cold, hot flush. He walked to the head touched. And then go out to buy medicine, to serve my medication, I say: Do not open the door to do business today, the body matters. Having heard this, I was particularly uncomfortable, not so good to me, take care of me so carefully, but I do not know why, very stiff courtesy to say thank you. He listening to some face Zhang Hong, turned away for a long time did not come back. Then I daily hear the door ring, feeling the heartbeat, and hurried out. See not his heart and abnormal loss. Repeated several times, I stood in the doorway waiting for him, to see him from passing in front of my house, and stopped him. He paused and came in to see me do not speak nor looked up. I grabbed his hand, tears crackling dropping. His hand to wipe the tears of my face, but lifted down heavily, said: I do not deserve you, say you have a home, husband and children, I can not harm you. Having turned left, I do not know where the courage behind him and hugged him. He shuddered, broke free after the go. After that day, I and your brother-in-law to divorce. Your brother-in-law that he did not even hesitate are not signed, in fact, I do not want to say break a man how to be that things are not interested, he is already someone out, but I have been afraid to face, do not want to lift now away to simply, outsiders do not know, just say I had an affair, and the scavenging of good. All the finger pointing, but I'm not sad UGG Gloves Outlet, I like him, I do not care if he is scavenging UGG Coats. Really! This article from the past touching story I am quietly listening to the the three cousin statements UGG Uptown, the tears dripping wet hands. She gently said to me: my sister! My life, I only know the taste of love! Although some bitter, I do not want to miss. Watching the three cousin sad and hopeful eyes, let me put a lot of blame her words are swallowed back. This article from the past touching story! Marriage is not happiness, many women still adhere to the marriage fort, they may want to go to a one is not easy to open one eye closed, this life will have passed, and that is this idea ruined the happiness of his life. Dare to break their happy marriage and three cousin, sincerely seek love, there is nothing wrong, Why should we to blame her, because she chose to marry a disabled nothing scavenging thing? Out of the three cousin's house, I saw the sun in the sky cast a ray of bright red, it is truly beautiful, and suddenly an autumn leaf floating in the air falling, I stopped. A feeling of anxiety slowly climbed up my eyebrows, I really hope that the three cousin really choose this time on, happy to accept the accusations of others. This article from the past and moving story in this article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment