Monday, October 22, 2012

Greatest happiness is that you like




1, he said: give you two choices. She is carried away from the book head, puzzled and asked: What UGG Swell Tall Boots? He said: First, you marry me when my wife UGG Brookfield Short. Second, I marry you my wife. She winked Q: third do? With a grin, he smiled and said: ah! She said curiously: Third, what is it? He grabbed her, said: very simple, ah, we bow tie directly certificate into the church with ah! Her ah stunned. After a while: What is the difference between three choices? He laughed even more proud to say: No, you have no choice, when given my woman slightly! (Sometimes overbearing love is beautiful) 2, can I lie to you to the old? In his confession to her. She asked: Do you love me? He: love. She: You answered so quickly, certainly deceptive. He was silent: Can I have been lied to you to the old? 3, lie to a lifetime of 19 years old, she asked him, Do you love me? He did not hesitate to say, love you. She deflated his mouth open, you lied to me. He puzzled and said, why? She sweetly to your answer so fast, did not think with the mind, certainly lied to me. He smiled and said, ah, I lie to you. 70 years old, he asked her if she had not lie to you, how can you still with me for a lifetime UGG Kona? She gently holding him to say, a lifetime thing, even cheated, I am also willing. 4, so one person alone in the world, I also do not have the courage, I was a coward, you are afraid to die. She asked. Of course, not be afraid. He looked straight into her eyes. Coward UGG Mini Bailey Button Paint Splatter Outlet. She frowned, pushed him away. His opening full is the wronged and Chongni tone: I am afraid of death, because I'm afraid I'm dead, did not like me to hurt you. This article from the past and moving story 5 love in not made him less than the three-year-old began to hair loss, she smiled and to touch his head to Zhuoxia he: I see your head shape is very pretty! Hair fall out is not afraid! Frown: I can not accept his bald look. She was 30 years old, he suddenly shaved his head, smiled and asked her if she does not look good, asked her touch her head either with him to lovers. She smiled, eyes and wet. It was her first day of receiving chemotherapy. 6, she cut his finger, he help her buy a Band-Aid, but he is mute, gestures while the waiter did not know what he really wanted to buy, then he simply cut the fingers, the waiter came to the understanding that the original is needed Band-Aid ah. Followed by the attendant ridicule, just buy a Band-Aid, As for the fingers hurt it. Her behind him to see the tears. [If love can only say, that dumb how to do? 】 Some love even if over the years, still can not forget always miss high school and at the same table did not pierce the love, 28-year-old not fallen in love, parents arrange a blind date for me everywhere. One day, the mother a phone call saying arranged a blind date. Went to see the girl turned high school at the same table! I was so excited brain fever began to ask: talk about it? Girl: talk! I asked: engagement? Girl: Order! Both parents stunned silence for a long time, intimate dinner after 4 sentences six words to set the wedding. 8 things men do not want the house, he only wanted his beloved woman fills him to marry her friends completed renovation of the house to visit a friend: The curtain is good, who is elected? Him: my wife ugg outlet. Friends: This set of tables and chairs UGG Kids Classic Tall, who elected? Him: my wife. Friends: This lamp is good, who is elected? Him: my wife. Friends stunned: That this house, what you choose. Him: my wife. 9, love each other, it will always follow you, protect you, forever she was a teacher, he is nothing little troll that year, all the opposition, she and he were married, no blessing, no wedding, and even the wedding ring she bought. Years later, he gave her a grand wedding of the century! Wedding, a reporter asked her: then, you know him to have been so successful? She shook her head. You would marry Why did he do? I want to protect him, like a child, he protected me! 10, I still in my hands, it will not miss any chance to hold you, she said that his embrace of the world's most insecure place. Thunder when wronged when she likes to nest in his arms. One day they had a fight. She stormed out in tears. He hurried outside hugging her. You let me go. She cried. I know when you're sad, like holding me. Today, as long as your man's hands still. You will not miss any chance to hold you. This article from the past touching story 11, love each other, something simple poor all his life, the old lady gives laundry earn $ 3, she quietly bought a bottle of wine, first hide prepared to give the old man a surprise. The old man stumbled on this wine, this wine is sold, he knew that the old woman gives do the laundry, hand attention to, he bought a cheap rubber gloves. The old lady found the wine but not heaved a short sigh: an old man, I'm useless to your wine gave lost. Old man understood what the glove stuff: an old woman, this is your wine in return. 12, she likes the rain, he knew, but it is not clear why she likes. Later, he said, we broke up, I actually did not love you. At that time the sky the rain Lili XiXi. He said: Can you tell me, why do you like the rain? She said: I already know you do not love me, only the rain when you can not see my tears, only do not know my sadness. [Rain when I lie to myself and said I did not cry] 13, boss, I bought the key to a girl look of trauma that the boss: Skeleton Key? Girl: open a the people door key boss: Sorry, Shop takes no sale. The girl turned and muttered to a picture: Tell me how to open your heart? [Do not tell me, leading the way your heart is under construction. . ] 14, she: Where I do not have her? Why do not you love me? : Where no hello, but I just love her. [If God give me another chance, I would prefer vigorous re-love] 15 days before the Internet saw a very interesting questions, and you think life how long? What public users answer the multifarious longevity the unknowns I thought, to write an answer: the results of a year broke up because personally promised to love me forever. 【Life is too long, or can not afford your commitment? 】 16 other hedgehog, a hedgehog: do not go, I want to hug you. It says: you do not come, you could get hurt. If not finished, it will hold it: even if it is black and blue I do not care. [Love you how difficult, I consistently] 17, and her first date, he is very bad, halfway from the downpour. He took her to his own place to live, to take their clothes to give her change. He looked at her petite who wear his clothes, and significantly less so awkward, he can not help but laughed aloud. Her anxious, poke him, feed, and not allowed to laugh. He pretended to do the kind of dry cough twice elsewhere, eyes, eyebrows all smile. [I think this is romantic, than parting] 18, got off work, she habitually go opposite the supermarket to buy something. In the store, she looked at his beautiful eyes, hearts flurry, hesitated for a long time the confessions of exports has yet to say. In her fast left when he stopped her: Austrian, on the shop feedback to give to a cup of tea. She took the tea, the above handsome fonts thing that catches the eyes, I can hold you in the palm of the hand? 【Greatest happiness is that you like, he likes you] 19, a girl sitting in the corner of the restaurant, eating knocks Mala, choked with tears, she added a lot of pepper. The boss asked her: little girl liked to eat chili? She froze, they like to eat hot peppers? She unconsciously looked under the opposite empty location could not think of, she and he are still together at the moment he will certainly be in a bowl add a lot of pepper. [As you like and like I can never really eat too] 20, she was angry at him: You say you love me, but you do not know me! Finished wiping away tears ran away. But a few minutes, she found she lost, she does not live up to expectations cry. This time he found her, she shouted: You pig, you know you will get lost. She realized that just is not some saying wrong? [If he loves you, your fragile wholly in his eyes] 21, she and he have fallen out, the Cold War, for three days, apparently both unable to go. She picked up the phone, ready to send text messages to him, was going to say: We have not fallen out okay, I thought you had. Can not take into account the first throw in the towel, so modified: we talk about it, OK? Sent out becomes: in? This article from the past and moving story very excited when he received a text message, he originally wanted to go back: I, I want you, I was wrong okay? Saw the tone of her information is so hard, so modified, Ena, and I do not want to me? But issuing opinions on one word: grace. [We have to protect their own self-esteem, I can put down the self-esteem to love you] (past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment