Saturday, October 13, 2012

each time together will be brief because of various reasons

A TV series called, reflects today's society, many long-term separation between the two couples live in the ups and downs, and I can not help but think of the personal experience of the Twins is my life and him. - Twins of life, whether it is for a family or a marriage would be a severe test, not being forced into the desperate lives of people will not understand and never will choose such a lifestyle. Since it is a husband and wife, why should the two separated? Long-separated husband and wife's life do not affect the feelings of it? Not to the family crisis? For all the questions we might find most satisfying and most able to convince people the answer, but having chosen such a life, the only thing we can do is to accept and adapt to, and had to live day by day. - Perhaps no one will believe, married more than 12 years, he and I had been living through a decade of Twins, after numerous ups and downs in, those who belong to our most beautiful youth in the early and wait in the lonely disappeared, our feelings become gluey from former lopsided, we had a vigorous love story from today's flat into a faint. Some say from the United States, some say the heart grow fonder, so long as we can be the case of separation, there are a few people can guarantee the two will not become familiar with it? - Once, I also had this kind of life complain, there have been puzzled, as well as too many suspicions. Especially every time he come all the way back home, will present his most beautiful side in front of me, but at some point, I hold to the attitude of disdain when I thought the gap will become large. Combined with a lot of friends always remind me in front of me, should improve themselves, so that the distance between him and pull farther and farther. Whenever that time, he got me I will be shopping, pay for my luxury arbitrary, if only to prove that way with my presence, my heart will be a trace of balance. Sometimes deliberately finding fault with him much ado about nothing, then, each time together will be brief because of various reasons become broke. He could not find a warm feeling of home, I did not feel too long to wait until the desired care. - The trip to Changsha nearly three years since we considered the longest time to get along it, may also be a most harmonious coexistence, no quarrels, no complaints, among a number of more understanding and tolerance. Because I see a company

No comments:

Post a Comment