Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Xi such a big beauty

A high-profile's sovereign mbt uk sale to prime minister mansion? Isn't often come I don't know.
To I guess should report and prime minister friendship is not deep! And when I became a beggar (don't want to say sorrow T.T!) memories! He didn't know I was prime minister say before this expensively so Xi with Iraq what report without met? No!  a that sovereign met yet? Somehow also prime minister's daughter is either... !Iraq Xi the great beauty hiding in house inside all day!

Oh buy garyu! Iraq Xi Xi Iraq! Also kui you long so beautiful face! But hide not let others see ah! A pity such a sweet face! Hey hey but luckily you met me! God let me this 21st century intelligent girl (...) Wear to your body. Let me wisdom got appearance recognized! But. You trust! I won't let you down! I certainly will be fully made use of you - is also my strengths

Ha ha ha ha (a some female crazy secretly pleased......)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... Forehead? You don't get me wrong! This laughter is not my coming! Because my laughter is not so silly!

I look MBT Tupu sound! See grain son on the door continuously looking ahead, keeps mouth out: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... Voice...

???This girl is not ZhongXie!... Or she prematurely senile into alzheimer's disease? I think this was a picture: little micro red sunset rendering the whole block on the edge of the earth on the horizon are an old woman slowly approached me see her side smile to me on I yelled: less (small)... Little (small) elder sister count (grain) son back to accompany you!! See grain son on crutches limping walking toward me!
078? Ah see that teeth come talk to all air leakage... But that just pictures really enough terrorist (0.0 especially call me a bit like ghost to revenge...) cause

? Ah grain son never can be that way! MBT Rafiki I travel to this bird manger broken place or a overhead era! The only way to contact most with me her! Even the most painful I love my mother didn't have time to accompany me! Empty out Therefore I and grain son most close!

Grain son what's wrong with you? I carefully pushed her! Forehead cleansed? This push ok push her mouth of saliva so vertical dropped... Forehead? To what? To be so lost...

Grain son whether you want to flirt? To be so lost... ?I smile of teased her!
??No! Maid damn maid no wonder muhammad report! Maid damn! Oh? Ha ha ha? Originally in think that any sovereign? No wonder just what sovereign is saw the excitement going to faint! The little lad blame amused!

Oh? That's it! The grain son want to follow me to marry the past yet? So I do a small you do a big? Grain son to take care of future care me! I tease said.

!Miss! Maid is in the wrong! Maid never! Please sent maid! Miss Maid damn! Say that finish a splash knelt down still hurriedly kowtow seems like a head toward the dead eluded really hit! Still, forehead? Excited to even the young lady all out! Think that day I also tells her call my young lady I'll chop you! Unexpectedly haven't played days again change back... Ancient woman how so feudal! Ah ~

Grain son darling stopped crying ha I just gave you joking shout grain son don't mind ha grain son lovely oh ~ forehead? How is a little bit mbt sini in coax child!

Whatever the watched her that tiny head hit the blood of the pain from my heart! Hurriedly noises.then put her from underground to drag up! Who knows that wench temper enough persistent! Anyway refused to get up! Forehead? So I have to tidy up my own left himself ending. Damn it! Do kidding!
Now move the stone is his own feet...

After I dozens of hours later I used it glib tongue even coax her with lied to pull from the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment