Tuesday, April 5, 2011

to prime minister mansion

I emerged from immersed in his dream of "pretty boy" wake up early is 9 a.m. many! (er estimate time ~)


Rightness I came  for two days really hasn't noticed the mbt sandals sale inside house sonar. Watching TV inside than a luxurious house a governor.

Grain son give I prepare clothes I'm going to walk in the garden of the mansion. I call way of yawned.  take 1 wash good clothes rush came in. Even the door also forget knock! I pretend to board a face on her roar a way: what girl! Still doesn't understand rules! Come in and do not know whether set-up with French knock? After finish I myself also got a fright! Mama ah good fierce woman! Even I listened to all feel a bit horrible. Let alone grain son here you see! She has scared and hurriedly knelt down two eyes tears if with the surge also springs of water. Keep saying: excuse me, miss maid really worry! Maid really not intentionally! Please, miss mercy to me. I see this her nose, a face of tears are mixing together tears, I couldn't help laughing. Grain son surprised look at me silly wench just tease you play for la don't care so much about the later can call me not miss oh that I Xi son good call up as much good acridone with truth

Grain son heard is also a scream with tears streaming from without saying: miss grain son wrong please lady don't scare grain son grain son really wrong grain son will pay the penalty!

Don't listen to my words? Your name is wrong to you can call luo luo, don't make a fuss about it? I flashed my two star of big eyes watery for her to say.

Is miss... Oh no... Xi son... She still tremble the lofty said... Frontal she love zha ground is zha ground!

Right you just quickly busy rushed in and is there anything? I face the melon seeds a leisurely asked her seems to interrogate a prisoner like.

Waiting for grain son wants what to say I shout loudly 1: dead died my gold time how so didn't? Grain son hurry up and help me change clothes you this antediluvian I won't wear! What break clothes...

Is... Miss... Oh no Xi son...

Two of us within the government mbt amali the prime minister's roar, a shake a put shock.

-- mbt uk sale I exceed thinks the pace of the light hair get it to learn on the lake touch fork. Like the water as wang zhaojun lightly the calm waters and with my finger volatility also had slightly small wave! Such images should be every man saw will move of a scene... Ha ha ha if there's a handsome boy watching I won't like me?

Hahaha... I know I'm narcissistic I also not as weak, elegant to the tradition of the elders. Think of this I a burst of be agitated and mercilessly literally pick stone to the quiet water hit! Plop...

Hum I wasn't the ancients why want to install the ancients? I but the 21st century high IQ? Why want to learn those frumpish! Is!
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

What are you doing? You don't play this boring game? As for my own advanced idea when an ice pride threw over cold voice directly.

Then beside my grain son yell.

Shembt lami What happened? Had a stroke?

No comments:

Post a Comment