Tuesday, April 5, 2011

although grain son at the

Eyes are taking a peach mbt uk store! Boon ~ good promising! Really do spoony not 2 candidate! Unexpectedly ancient girl spoony up with modern sister as well, and there's nothing

See her to pour it appearance! Horrible! Unexpectedly spoony to faint! This woman... Really tough appearance of bother at ordinary times a handsome boy be also hao not inferior to see! Wait  handsome boy! Haha must very handsome very handsome oh! ...

Then I squint opposite the figure for the eyes blinked!

Wow appeared in front of me is like an angel of

- the figure was facing me still mbt kimondo by the lake.

His gown spotless. Even sunlight be embarrassed to leave the mottled shadow.

His hair under the blackest chignon serves as a foil to his neck poetic pearl white sheen.

His spine erect in the same as TingXiu figure of poplar trees containing enormous tough force

Volume.
Because I had never seen a more elegant than he RuHua man. A bright and beautiful breath from him

Face, affected by me.

But... He that what look? How a face of angry? Take another look...

Er his spotlessly clean gown seemingly wet a large... ?

Why did he in angry stare at me? Those take fire eyes as if want to put my burning vanished like? I have a bone with him?

See his body and a turning fly in the sky light breeze MBT Wave his gown and so serene... all

Blink flew into my side his face is magnified the: wow and several times? What have even ancient really special skill! Is handsome HMMM... How to see all have a familiar feeling is not where seen... Think about...

Oh? Ha ha ha ha ha be you this slovenly beggar! Ha ha ha ridiculous unexpectedly is prime minister daughter ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ridiculous smile I keep not waist. Ha ha ha open prime minister three young lady unexpectedly is a dirty beggar! Every moment posh I had heard the voice of my joint movement. This smelly boy isn't I descends to a beggar's that days kind presented to me that a small copper sheet?
Looking at the front of laughter bee man I skin smiling when said: it is! Originally you again this clasp demons he suddenly don't smile a pair of doubt appearance ask me: buckle ghost is what mean?

Ha ha ha ha now I smile of waist are straight up again: that is... You this country bumpkins ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Opposite of handsome boy seems to have recognized this absolutely not praise words and a pair of cold tone to I shouted: later don't let me see you again this didn't tutor of crazy girl!

Cut you think oneself long pretty handsome I also don't want to see you le MBT Panda pair of hick, like I guilty back to back. Know the storm is coming... He immediately took half waking half sleep grain son immediately back to the room.
Only hear behind a roar: you a smelly wenches don't appreciate the next time if I see you again I don't pulled out your skin I will not ShangGuanMo.. !

No comments:

Post a Comment