Friday, March 4, 2011

whether she becomes what appearance

Should say the operation with varying success, buy mbts to show small after three months can basically removed the veil, because her facial injury was very ill, so basically can't recover the same, after surgery she completely became another man, small had not remember his looks, so see the mirror face also no big feeling, just strange just, but house almost everyone don't feel habits than she PoXiang that moment, veiled feeling, especially hailong his stubborn believe that this man may not be small because, in addition to face beyond, no similarities, completely is another person!


Sea breeze criterion otherwise, he felt younger sister is always younger sister, it was just a small body again before that is too pink thick, sometimes just like a do Taiwan's miss, and a shape bloated miss, now is very good, her body revealed a noble and elegant. She became a lovely woman. And this lovely women still in with the business in particular task, her negotiations skill to peerless degree, almost no she took down partner.


She entirely on your charm, not by what third-rate means, many are her sharp thinking, elegant style of conversation, and humorous temperament moved and more importantly she looks very sincere, doing business with her not gullible malaises.


Sea breeze from day to day more dependent on small, a day could not see her feel less what, and each time saw her words spoken by ourtenant walk to the front come, he is in your heart to say to yourself: "see, my sister came, her many outstanding!"


Why repeatedly said to myself in this next way?


Wind also does not know.


Dragon because small took over many of his work, time became idle up. But he also helpless. This boring of him to go to bars shot after shot, thought they would meet with LiCheng, that take brick smashed the wind. Also small amnesia before boyfriend.


"SEC. Bro! Shot after shot?" His smile happily of the bar.


"Go to, leave me alone!" Dragon though not how aspirant, abra-cadabra'd like him a small hunhun.


"Other! I know you fallen, eldest brother don't need you, you air dry fish son!"


"I don't care what thing!"


"I can help you!"


"Can you help me? How did you leave some skill to help yourself? Small don't take reason you!"


"It's true, I'm going to find her a few times, she never spoke to me."


"You still want to mend fences with her?"


"To tell you the truth, she changed too much, forgot that it does not matter to her character again see I should like me, but she seems to like I resent!"


"What do you mean? You think she is not small?"


"If you let me drink again she last bed, I can know if she, a woman no matter how to change, on the bed appearance affirmation cannot be changed. Ha ha, you think she is?"


"If not, sir, and no way to confess her, eldest brother recognize her, she is a little"


"That you also recognized her?"


"What could I do?"


"I can help you!"


"You have what way?"


"We somewhere else to oneself say."

No comments:

Post a Comment