Monday, March 21, 2011

my heart suddenly referred to the chest

"Together drink two cups?" Laugh and harmless, much like if we ah, I again compromise.

 

So we now chatting, drink up, this man than I thought it would be much better, not needless words, just accompany me to enjoy solitude, gradually we word also more up, the wine also eaten of more up.

 

I drink red wine, the feeling was hot abnormal,buy mbts to show but did not think of oneself is Mired in jeopardy.

 

Until I feel some dizzy, I looked upon still clean gentle man, some thirsty, body some strange to heat up, eyes also blurred up.

 

But in 27 years old before they are seldom go to bars, don't know oneself met the real sex maniac, when he is near to me, I residue of rational tell me, my strength is running out.

 

Anxious I, careful stood up, and tried to make nothing herself as inconspicuous show slightly drunk.

 

"Thank you, sir, I think I must go home." "I see you drunk, miss, I send you back." He got up and drew nearer, my heart alarm big ring, this time scolding her careless already didn't how much use.

 

But how can I break the man's powerful back, I feel they had been insulted. Fought, but is a staggered almost fell, and was a big ahold of yourself, too, of the saying "thank you" a pair of cold eyes, it is him?

 

Apparently, the ice messed master didn't intend to pass by, but also said: "Mr Jiang BieLaiWuYang?" The voice an idle, cool, that I may awake more, I met a worse situation.

 

"Why, Mr. A to jiang bullying the hobby also interested in." Indeed Mu Sure enough, the sex maniac, admitted that too much for granted, my heart suddenly referred to the chest.

 

Do? Do? Who will help me, this is called approach gentleman of cold man spoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment