Wednesday, March 9, 2011

nothing important good afraid of

Beautiful night came, in the palace of the buy mbts to show guests had arrived, the most delicate hall, of course, is our emperors and his love princess, so I never play big. But also don't love show, so listen to drum the arrangement.


"Princess, can leave for cloud been temple." Product at a side said.


"Cloud temple? What have been the house?" The name is very strange, I thought it was to go what palace or open the sort of field.


"Clouds have been temple is my dynasty emperor to calendar large parties place,"


"Oh!" this isn't tell us that the great hall of the people, almost. Don't know what the Taoist priests? "Let's go"


Separating the three the formidable to cloud been temple forward. Actually, I was very nervous, but I know I cannot appear. Fe snow refueling, brave points. What big condition you haven't seen, that would be a group of the ancients, nothing more, nothing less scary, gas. In the mind noodles try very hard to of morale.


"Princess, front is a book to sovereign and his WangFeiShu sensitive princess. You will bow." Druid son whisper in my ear reminding.


"Snow seen sovereign uncle, seen princess empress." Don't be nervous, must not nervous.


"Be blue dream princess, quick, please raise," book report put her arms around his princess Diana, said: "sensitive sensitive, she is today the emperor brother kiss sealing blue dream long princess."


When I stood up see that ShuMin princess, thought that the princess unexpectedly is so beautiful, I thought the hemp queen and LiuGuiFei is beautiful: no, I didn't think of that princess is beautiful, beautiful let a person forget everything, so quiet, I think that this type of beauty, even if you are in any situation, will quietly accompanies her to left and right sides, did not wish to break that copy of quiet. "Princess you re beautiful." This means I sincerely say.


"Snow, you come back, niang good miss you, michelle, lovely, later don't again leave niang, niang..." What happened, what is the condition? "Sensitive sensitive, she isn't snow, sensitive sensitivity..." Book report looked worried her, but he's princess good excited, such hug me, breathe fast. "Minmin, hurry go ah, sensitive sensitivity..." "Princess Diana, princess choke..." Boom and the druid son on the sidelines worry. Suddenly, the beautiful princess let go, then pour in the bosom of book report.


"Shout"! Big of breathing, alive, how nice!


"Princess, you nothing!" Boom, the druid child worried of asked.


I looked them put a hand, I want to breathe, breathing.


"Blue dream princess, you have no matter."


Deep breaths, it's okay. "I'm ok, princess. She ok?"


"This is the old disease sensitization sensitive, but instead she see will so excited, you may be too as we already dead daughter."


"Oh?"


Another shock.


"Our daughter when she died during a full moon, sensitive sensitive she too sad, has been alive in our daughter's memory, all in a dazely." Why is a sad story.


What ah, is now I just like a big ran to the full moon? Dizzy!


"Report, can let me see it, I was a medical student once, maybe I can help to princess."


"Really? Blue dream princess please." Shake her hand. Actually her illness is now our said neurological disorder, because they are too sad just cause. "How, sensitive sensitive her some medical?"


"Actually this kind of disease is to cure, be a medicine a little more difficult.


"What medicine can cure?"


"Princess gotten disease is anxiety, habit cures habit, so..."


"What --"


"Report you to unlock the princess's learn, so long, for her bad health." Whatever solution for the princess woke up after: take me as her daughter - "the snow, don't leave niang, don't go." Again, so tightly embrace get tougher.


"Mom, I won't go, snow will be always at niang side, never leave".


"Really?" The princess let I asked.


"Really." Again, but don't really make you let go, I'll kick the bucket, also not true! Obviously I just beside the three words to in another in shock.


"Snow, to tell niang, you years to go anywhere, why not come back for niang?" Ah? This is what is the row, the princess exactly is real sick or false disease? Dizzy.


"Niang, actually daughter didn't mean to leave niang, dad - dad said he later can better for me for my dynasty do something good, so, father - dad he send me to shore master there, kindness and worshipped him as teacher, teacher said I have learned something now, so I can come back. Niang, you don't blame her daughter and daughter are afraid you is not good enough, the niang you will not like me, so..." I found that I was a acting talent, liars, eyes haven't blink.


"Why don't you, regardless of niang, you become what is niang good daughter later don't again leave niang, know?"


"Boon!" Which makes me really want me to mom. "Niang, my uncle has been emperor for blue dream princess sealed today, for my uncle emperor held a banquet and niang, let's go. We're going to be late."


"Good"


"Torre, hurry up!"


"Oh, oh!" I grant and jian arrive a pair of parents. Earned. See the princess had no matter, book report heart should be gratified, then after that if I had any trouble, book report should be shot less! How again said family also card-carrying sovereign!


Wherever you are, don't forget to made give oneself buy insurance; How much more now an or in ancient times, the more to get some more insurance cough up! Life commendable...

No comments:

Post a Comment