Monday, March 21, 2011

did I worry you do not need to return

"Young lady, attendance, drink two cups of it." I don't care about this two children, with the rogue to continue my movements, my eyes, my indifference.

 

"Hum, narcissistic now, still not can not bear lonesome, came to this place pastime." A man lowly sarcasm.

 

"This year, place where thou women have, actually now, still not bad shit."The More say more no spectrum, seemingly a bit more people, how to talk? And I don't like individual in the heart scold 1 time.

 

"YouYou, look at that expression, still call names? Is not a bitch, say, want what condition, although open." More and more disgusting face, I endure to anger the impulse of cold track: "you are not fit." "Listen, nothing I give you face you still shameless. Stupid woman." "Please two for your words and deeds to the lady apology." A clean and cultured man, remember, is that day was my cold words back man, he has been sighted in this bar?

 

"The busy-body also many?" One of the boring man hum.

 

"Hum, go now, brothers, cheap this boy." "This woman, you not is say the best cheat you, harm we ate doo." "Ok, let's go, that man you don't know?" "Who?" "That's the bar shareholders ah." "It's only two lucre, well, a marvelous." "Well, say less than two sentences, let us FanBuZhao arguing with him!" Two words gradually listen to not pure, I did not notice the man at the moment, clean temperament, cultured is, a little if we flavor text, but there are some different, if we didn't warm flavor, buy mbts to show my goodness, I why again to his good, I am very angry himself so.

 

Man is not the same? I laugh at myself thinking.

 

"Have worry?" "Thank you, did I worry you do not need to return." I carried a ready to leave.

 

"Miss, you're a righteous man." The man gentle smile, I have a moment's confusion, this is the moment confuse let me stay.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment