Thursday, September 20, 2012

afraid of I betray you


Is he ! Orchids if answered .This, South Korea is the face grew solemn .As a family of second generations of leading figures ,although he does not look like the orchids if next matriarch of the family heir ,but his position was very special ,the age ,the strength ,experience and so on ,he is now better than orchids if more than tiny but adventitious quantity ,and thus ,he is recognized as the next to help family elders ,second only to the patriarch position .
It is by virtue of this relationship ,South Korea is to have the opportunity to contact a three-color God Dan information ,is the only release ,if know fur than orchids need more ,but this point ,makes him to have pins and needles .
Big brother ,you say trichromatic God Dan may have on the people around Xie Aoyu also help ? Orchids if the eyebrows puckering ,somewhat worried eyes .Han Li said : you know ,I see, is only a word or two ,there can know so abstruse things .
I was surprised ,why not let us see the father . Orchids if some angry way . My father is no way ,the more you know ,the more adverse to our practice . Han is patiently explained , if blue ,you do not know more than you ,I just glanced, result makes me almost unable to stabilize conscience ,almost in practice when the deranged .
Ah ! Orchids if uttered a scream .As the Korean is sister ,no one is more clear and his brother orchid if the disposition ,can say no, indifferent to fame and wealth ,has become the cheapest magic Wu Dean ,is not willing to join the big family of grievances ,it away from the family ,even he was almost as a three-color God Dan point data ,and to keep calm ,if her words ,I it could resist .
Once the mood lability ,practice inevitable error .Do not know ,even that orchids if generate strong impulse to want to know ,what is the origin of three-color God Dan ,what effect is there ,that is human nature .
If blue ,you better give up your dream ,in the absence of a god level upper level before, you absolutely can not in any way about three God Dan contact information ! South Korea is so smart ,a glance through orchids if ideas ,even when a serious reprimand .
Eldest brother. If the tract of orchids .Han is simply a hand , don ,I saw the little information, just break into heaven level inferior, on mood ,even though the old man is not necessarily better than I am ,but I still can not control ,you so strong personality ,may hold ? The Han is a scolding ,orchids if also had to give up .
The big brother you said ,Yan can break through, whether because of three-color God Dan ,half a year ago I and her battle ,I am sure ,she behind me first . If the tract of orchids .
I don ,I understand ,is not related to the discipline of things about . Han is watching the orchids if for a moment, and then said, I can see the information is trichromatic God Dan controllable seven shinmon .
Orchids if heart mad earthquake ,face brush is changed .She finally understood why South Korea is to stop her from exploring tricolor God Dan information ,this is only a word ,had made her unable to stabilize some mind ,others do not know what God lines ,she is very clear .
No wonder ,wonder . If the orchids to oneself . What do you think ? Han is asked .Orchids if said: I saw Xie Aoyu kissing and dance ,their territory is to promote a class, now looks like ,this should and three-color God Dan control shinmon has deep relationship .
Han Li face more dignified .Two and four eyes ,feel this is a headache .Because they know ,about three God Dan thing ,Yan know ,they do not know ,that Seira must have known ,karen millen store,but also made some gesture .
Big brother ,you shot to kill him . Butterfly orchids if face looming after the .Han Li said : I can not sell ,you should know ,we seven rules ,can in the free activity, without any constraints can only be seven of you the next patriarch successor ,I once shot, not only to break this rule ,even to the sky .
It is only my own hand to get rid of him . Orchids if the clenched fist , I want to retreat ,to be my exit date, whom he killed Xie Aoyu when, in addition ,you try to make the home the boy and ice contact, I don and Xie Aoyu .
OK. I know. Han is nodded .Butterfly orchids if then left after .Ziyan breakthrough ,give orchids if quite exciting, she immediately decided to retreat ,she is already entered the most holy place touch in the gap, as long as the breakthrough to retreat ,but time is always not sure .
As if to orchids ,Han is looking up at the sky clouds with a smile ,mouth , Xie Aoyu ,three-color God Dan ,Yan ,oh ,is it right? Let this lively also spread to the other ? Troy Ao Yu learned from outside Xie Yan tricolor God Dan things ,although is only superficial things ,but also tell him a direction .
Battle royal !He is expected to become the second battle royal . About three God Dan things ,you have to it ,not to any leak . Yan is very serious .Xie Aoyu smiled and said : my sister assured ,in addition to orchids if and Seira may with Tongshu see ,my sister is the first from my mouth to know .
Yan eyes flash of surprise , you didn even dance ? No ,she orchids if the disciple,UGG Roxy Short Outlet, and orchids to kill me ,but I have no evidence ,so some things ,do not let her know good .
Xie Aoyu sigh . You are not afraid of I betray you ? Yan said smilingly .Xie Aoyu shrugged , if Yan sister do not trust ,then who else can I trust . Ziyan white his eyes , you can talk .
Don say no, if Yan sister ,I hit show ass ,that I . Xie Aoyu are you kidding tract . Good to know ,UGG Lo Pro Denim Jacquard Boots,my sister can not to be trifled with . Yan a threat like waving a powder .
Two people each other laugh .After laughing ,Xie Aoyu said : my sister ,you break the speed is quick, I thought to more than 50 days retreat . In fact even the fifty day ,UGG Ultimate Braid,I also may not be able to break through ,I orchids if know a taste of the discipline ,this can break or thanks to the half ,prolong life dan .
Yan not without emotion and said, you are taking a half diamond prolong life Dan ,should not play a role . No. Xie Aoyu since taking ,no feeling ,no notice ,he never thought that prolong life Dan had promotion grudge effect ,and the effect seems to be very strange, can actually make Ziyan breakthrough, but her holy level .

No comments:

Post a Comment