Friday, November 18, 2011

rush hastily met and as love



Exclaimed presently after, not, in a explosion of delight and intense, we met, in that a full sun and air and rain aboard the grass, truer,cheap uggs boots sale, many nice wishes and spiritual general sense. So, you said to me: why we met so late ah! Always ashore the idea a variety of nightmare meaning. So, you and I first became a confidant of life, common narrative with which the secrets of the hearts hazy sensibility. Met,UGG Bailey Button Boots, the audiences namely come and go. Met,Womens Timberland Roll Top Sale, in the patch of grass on Ono Yiyi. Acquaintance, in his and her eyes in marvel. Met,Roseberry UGGs, in our perception of beauty in the hard. Met, the ... ... ... ... you and me in those hurried figure Jiaoren miss the circumstances and infinite, in the life of that road, and many rare Xiji Zhao's memories and mythological process. In this course, you and I left it a metropolis in Riverside Avenue, a share of the good life manner, traces of water in the film that traces her up we came to have 1 with a nightmare, so, you asked me to weep and said: You had thriller it? You have been very hobby those things? You have 2 be bullied at the feeling? ... ... The words of a sentence, as whether in my eyes absence to go questing for the most exact question like, yet, I am so pleased to be skillful to answer you, but to those looking at undressed people swimming in the creek said: - anything you mention, I capable always over, all of them, and even some even extra than you can assume what ... extra ... - namely not it? Well, well, actually tin not consider what, say so, our acquaintance namely right, so I can obtain from your picture in a, no, life is a lot to study asset,UGGs Classic Mini Boots, yet which derive a lot of pedagogy. - Do, do, you are to this it? I silently looked at your eyes, your eyes want to obtain a ... ... So, we left the floor on the prevalent mind the maximum precious that a So, you said to me, we met dislike late. Therefore, I must differentiate you, our acquaintance is destined. In this access, we hastily separated; you need to work there it went to the far west; I want to go there the south of the city to go. We left a small station that silent diagram, who left the moment we can not really explain the feelings of attachment, every waving a away that tearful eyes, and you in me that one Perhaps, life is so hard to comprehend and give apologize can not be reluctant to chapter of the process and feelings. In this way, we open the high bridge on the city meet, and you diagram facing the vehicle and said: Time to go many more restrained. We are already age. I am pointing to the lights, point to the rush of people and lights, there are those tall architectures,Slippers UGGs, preaching to you: Yes, ah, life is hopeless and I do not understand how many chromatic,UGG Jimmy Choo Mandah, so we met such a superb time in Let us in such a globe of fast rush hastily met and as love, repent and the many wonderful young are left to time, food for thought which ... ... you, in think, you like, in the large eyes Qin Zhao was lukewarm tears. I, also overlooks the entire's center is buried in the perfume of your mind on that one. - We ambition all forget it? - No, absolutely not. This is my hope, I hope you do not forget me ... is because of our acquaintance, have lot of confidences. Because of our acquaintance, and merely then acquaint you true and false. Because of our acquaintance, was in the time of the pursue. Acquaintance, is strong that strong that a cup of thick coffee, it is very simple to intoxicating cup of wine ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment