Friday, May 6, 2011

Thanksgiving heart never changed

Sang: Thanksgiving heart never changed give me 100 billion also don't change the health

Self-determination orientation eight defendants claim after 18 billion dollars, sang highly attention. Facing the rumors,MBT Sapatu, sang FeiYu yesterday in located at Beijing shangdi huandao nearby home accepted for three hours of interviews, she was called "ungrateful" feel very grievance.


Topics by "natural lawsuit claims" unfolds, the way the great pressure, sang bear presented slowly.

Sang said: "these last two days I didn't sleep well, often midnight wakes. To be honest, I feel very tired, mbt sandals sale I wouldn't be in this fight. But I have no idea, sometimes really choice, and I know that there are many users online in against me, saying I razor-nailed mercenary ungrateful and said how 1.8 billion."

She explained: "say I ungrateful I really injustice, the 2008 trip to New York, I put their 2004 Athens Olympic torch gave LiuBoBo (LiuGuoSheng), but actually it is my favorite, when people are willing to pay millions of dollars I didn't sell, I just give it to me the most respected person. And the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, gymnastics center had to tow the opening ceremony, then a ticket rare tickets, my parents also want to see, I didn't even give. I do not hesitate to take them LiuBoBo and thank the LiuGuoSheng and XieXiaoHong) aunt (. I just want to say, I always mbt sandals sale carries of gratitude, never change."

No comments:

Post a Comment